What difference would it make to you if you didn’t get a tax refund, or had to pay significantly more tax next year?
Ring-fencing of losses rules come into force on 1 April 2019, and we could see a capital gains tax introduced in two years’ time. What will this mean for your household?
In this on-demand webinar, recorded 20 March 2019, guest presenter Matthew Gilligan, managing director of property accounting specialists Gilligan Rowe & Associates, will explain this new tax environment and what you need to do to manage it.
This 2-hour on-demand webinar will cover:
- LOSS RING-FENCING:
- What does this mean for property investors?
- If you have a negatively-geared portfolio, what should you do?
- CAPITAL GAINS TAX:
- What assets will it apply to?
- Will it affect the family home?
- Is there anything you can do to prepare for it?
- THE TAX WORKING GROUP'S FINAL REPORT:
- What it contains.
- The likelihood of it being implemented in its current form.