Most investors are either priced out of inner or middle ring capital city suburbs or have to resort to sacrificing their lifestyle to be able to afford the out-of-pocket holding costs.
Join us for this live webinar and learn how to find and analyse affordable gentrifying areas which are primed to support solid sustained medium to long-term capital growth.
This 60 minute webinar will cover how to
- Identify gentrifying suburbs neighbouring existing hotspots to benefit from the ripple effect
- Evaluate suburbs around big hospitals, universities, planned infrastructure routes and government spending
- Identify areas where sales demand exceeds supply: high auction clearance rates, low days on market, with low to no vendor discounting
- See the demographics of an area to identify suburbs with a high owner-occupier percentage with rising income
- Confirm that the smaller rental property market in that suburb has high yields
- Real examples and live on-the-market listings