In this recorded training webinar, we cover how to use Real Estate Investar to find, analyse and research properties that may be suitable for a renovation project.
It is designed for new or existing property investors, and is a great introduction on how Real Estate Investar can help you apply this strategy successfully.
The webinar training session will include:
- How to use specific filters and strategies in Investar Search to pinpoint properties with strong renovation potential, e.g. properties approximately 20% below the suburb median which are poorly presented but with “good bones”.
- How to analyse the property’s 10 year cash flow and equity position using Property Analyser so you can fall in love with the numbers, not the property.
- How to research potential renovation opportunities and its suburb to ensure the long term investment fundamentals stack up, including:
- Population demographics and migration trends
- Historical median price trends
- Suburb clearance rates
- The median sales price for similar properties in the area
- How much similar properties currently rent for in the area (if you plan to let the property out).
- The history of the property. How to check the on-the-market and sales history, ownership details, recent comparable sales and an estimated market value for the property in its current condition and then once the improvements are made.