Property investors and property professionals are always asking us how we are different to Corelogic RPNZ. Check out the information below to compare the different software platforms.
All the platforms provide the latest property data and reports and below is a quick preview of some of the differences.
RPNZ provides the latest property data, reports and valuations. It is the leading property data solution used by property professionals in New Zealand and allows clients such as Valuers and Real Estate Agents to prepare reports for prospects and clients. Valuation estimates and suburb reports can be generated and information can be used for targeted marketing.
Monthly membership options are available (at a minimum of 12 months) for 1 concurrent user licence. Extra users are available at additional costs. National access is included.
The reports that are available include:
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
- Signature CMA
- Property List
- Sales History
- On the Market
- Market Compare
- Suburb Statistics
Click here for more information on Corelogic RPNZ.
Real Estate Investar - Pro Membership
Real Estate Investar is a unique property investment software platform that provides an online suite of tools to help property investors search, research, analyse and track their property portfolio. It includes the latest property investment data to help investors make better investment decisions. The Pro Membership includes access to:
- Investar Search - searches across multiple property portals and allows investors to filter by investment strategy (i.e. subdivision, renovation, discount, positive cash flow), median listing price, property rental yield or even suburb rental yield
- Property Analyser - generate and analyse 10 year before and after tax cash flows and capital growth forecasts
- Portfolio Tracker - track the performance of your property portfolio against your initial forecasts - cash flow and capital growth
- Xero - integrate your Xero Accounting software into Portfolio Tracker so the rent and expenses are automatically updated
It also provides access to Corelogic RPNZ with all of the features mentioned above at no additional cost. Access is national which allows users to generate reports on any property or suburb across New Zealand.
Monthly, 1 year or 2 year membership options are available for 1 concurrent user licence.
Got any questions? Book in for a free 20-30 minute one-on-one demo and we'll walk you through our unique tools!